[cfe-dev] pass options to clang in running unittests?

Lewis Burns lewisurn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 12:55:34 PST 2013

Alright, I've finally figured it out after tracing the execution of test
cases. The simplest way is to insert '-myoption' after -cc1 on line 202
containing 'config.substitutions.append...'.

For people who are curious about it, the actual clang command and its
arguments are written into a *.script file in the Output directory and
executed as bash scripts in lit.