[cfe-dev] Optimized subarch library support

Simon Atanasyan simon at atanasyan.com
Sat Dec 7 03:56:11 PST 2013

FYI

The Clang driver supports MIPS target multilib selection for a couple
of toolchains including Codesourcery. All paths (relative to the
toolchain root) are hard coded into the driver and it selects the best
match using provided command line arguments.

This test case demonstrates running the Clang driver with Codesourcery
MIPS toolchain:
tools/clang/test/Driver/mips-cs.cpp

As to the configuration file - you can take a look at this discussion:
http://clang-developers.42468.n3.nabble.com/Clang-universal-driver-project-state-td4033598.html

In general I like the idea to implement more general solution covers
not only MIPS target.

Simon