[cfe-dev] scan-build questions

Orbán György o.gyorgy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 02:54:59 PDT 2013

Hi Laszlo!

My question is that can I change the date part of the output location which
the scan-build adds automatically?
If I give the "scan-build -o ./checkresults" command it generates the
output into "./checkresults/*2013-08-29-1*" and I would like to change it
when I give "scan-build -o ./checkresults"  it generates the output to
"./checkresults/*MyCheckResults-1*"
Instead of the date it adds some other value to the output path.

Br,
George