[cfe-dev] Using Profiling info in regAllocPBQP

Era Jain iru19.jain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 07:58:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

I wanted to modify register allocation through PBQP using the basic block
frequencies. However I am new to profiling and am experiencing the
following problem:

Using llvm-prof on the file llvmprof.out, i get the top 20 block
frequencies when I want frequencies of all the basic blocks. Instead of
using the tool llvm-prof to print the profiling information, I directly
want to use information from the profileInfoLoader pass. But have no clue
as to how should i do that.

Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks,
Era