[cfe-dev] Turning off checkers

Orbán György o.gyorgy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 09:02:56 PDT 2013

Hi!

I have a similar problem. I use scan-build and I'm testing a new checker
but I got warnings from other checks which I did not explicitly enabled
(like warning: Division by zero).

I use this command:
scan-build --use-analyzer /clang33/build/bin/clang -enable-checker
cc.NewChecker -o ./CheckerResults make

Do I have to disable all the default checks? I tried to get the list of the
default checkers (scan-build --help-checkers) but the list is empty and I
still got the warnings from the other default checkers.

I'd like to get only the warnings created by the enabled checker. Did I
miss something from the command line?

Thanks!
George