[cfe-dev] clang++ assertion

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 08:39:07 PDT 2013

Doesn't reproduce for me - but that could be due to a difference in
the implementation of <functional>, etc - please follow the steps in
the crash report to file a bug/reproducer that should be reliable (the
Clang crash report handling will instruct you to attach a .sh and .ii
file with the preprocessed source). If that doesn't work on windows -
please provide the full command line (preferably the post-driver
command line (run the driver with -### to see this)) and the
preprocessed source.