[cfe-dev] Libclang API to get function definitions defined in a different file

G Raghuram contactraghu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 13:11:59 PDT 2013

Also asked here..
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18037538/libclang-to-get-function-definitions-defined-in-a-different-file

Suppose I have two files main.c and func.c. func.c is called from
main.c's main function. Normally, I would generate main.o and func.o
and linker would find definition of func and tie it up to it's call in
main .c

Now, I want to do same thing through libclang APIs. This is for a
Doxygen type code browsing utility I am making. I am able to parse the
two files. From here, I don't know how to proceed. Should I generate
*.o files and make clang link them?

Thanks, I hope I am clear in asking the question