[cfe-dev] ASTMatchers: isVirtual and isOverride

Gábor Kozár kozargabor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 09:28:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

2013/4/26 Pedro Delgado Perez <pedro.delgadoperez at mail.uca.es>

> Hehehe... I found the problem with this. I was binding wrongly the
> matcher! I used a id in the matcher thas was different from the id in the
> function that retrieves the nodes... I think this will be a typical mistake
> for newbies...

Ah, yes, that happens a lot to me as well. Now that I think about it, it
might be worthwhile adding a parameterless .bind() and .getNodeAs<T>() for
situations where only one node is bound. Should be fairly trivial, but also
not all that useful...

2013/4/26 Pedro Delgado Perez <pedro.delgadoperez at mail.uca.es>

> Thanks both! Now I can see all this much clearer and I have the enough
> knowledge to start out with clang.

You're welcome. Good luck!

2013/4/25 Manuel Klimek <klimek at google.com>

> And btw thanks a lot for all the great user support you're giving here!

Thank you, I'm happy to help. Clang is a great project!

As soon as the university term is over, I'm also planning on trying to
contribute code-wise, mainly to the Static Analyzer but I guess also on
just about anything that catches my attention. :) I'm quite excited - this
is going to be the first open source project I contribute to.

Gabor