[cfe-dev] Recursively Rewriting Expressions

steveneliuk s.eliuk at sisa.samsung.com
Tue Apr 16 12:31:11 PDT 2013

Hi Gabriel,

We talked a little through email and I appreciate that,

Some questions I have based on your last post, I know this is a little dated
;-)

Would you suggest implementing the VisitCallExpr(CallExpr *CE) function in
RecursiveASTVisitor and then visiting the expressions in the argument list
recursively?

Last, sourceRange seems to be the write technique for replacement but for
the recursive call you spoke of are we talking something strictly based on
expressions?