[cfe-dev] GSOC Static Analyzer Proposal

Adam Schnitzer adamschn at umich.edu
Fri Apr 12 20:25:49 PDT 2013

John and Richard,

Thank you for the great ideas. The idea of incorporating a randomization
heuristic is very interesting.
It certainly seems like a technique that could be applied in other contexts.

As far as the new "sequence points" rules, I guess it's time to hit the
standard again. I finally thought
I understood the C++03 rules too.

Adam