[cfe-dev] Building upon the clang static analyzer

Gábor Horváth xazax.hun at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 23:41:43 PDT 2013

Hi!

Do you think, it would be a suitable GSoC project to make the Analyzer to
work with the libTooling infrastructure? Not just making it able to work as
a standalone tool, but make it easier to combine the features of analyzer,
matchers and replacements. Because in that case I would like to propose
this project for Google Summer of Code, and I would like to work on this
project.

I am very interested about your feedbacks on this topic.

Thanks,
Gábor Horváth