[cfe-dev] unraveling libcxxabi/libcxx

David Fang fang at csl.cornell.edu
Wed Apr 3 15:30:40 PDT 2013

Hi Howard and all,

I was able to build libcxxabi and libcxx on powerpc-darwin8.
I've documented my experiences here.
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/sw/llvm/#libcxx

I might need some explanation for how the test suite is expected to be
run.  The 'testit' script in libcxxabi doesn't even refer to the
libc++abi.dylib that was built, so there must be some implicit
assumptions in this script?

I'm hoping there's a way to test the dylib before having to install it.
Likewise with libc++.

Fang

--
David Fang