[cfe-dev] linking with libc++ - problem finding logl

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 2 00:12:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

This would be better addressed to a FreeBSD list, but...

The problem is that FreeBSD's libm currently lacks this function.  We have some people working on full C99 compatible math library functions by 10.0.  If you don't mind the loss of precision, you can just implement a stub that calls log().

David