[cfe-dev] Proposed C++ optimization with big speed gains with big objects

Ladislav Nevery neuralll at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 06:46:35 PDT 2012

but I completely understand your cautious approach. And I understand that any
change must be thoroughly tested thats Why I actually wana implement and run
thru tests that are part of clang.
If only for fun :).

Can anyone being more deep in clang please point me in the right diraction
in how sould I go about implementing it in clang ?
Mainly pointing me in right direction would save me a zillion of time.
In which source method in clang processes assign in city[1] =
SkyScrapper("building") and placement new ?
I am lost in sources due to generic names. Thx for any tip. some gcc guys
wanted me to do gcc c plugin but compiling gcc is nightmare so I prefer
testing in clang for now.