[cfe-dev] ProgramStateManager ctor removed

Olaf Krzikalla Olaf.Krzikalla at tu-dresden.de
Fri Sep 21 05:02:37 PDT 2012

Hi @clang,

rev. 158849 removed a ctor from ProgramStateManager which I was using.
ProgramStateManager::SubEng* can be 0 according to the doc but without
that ctor there are no means to initialize it that way (other than
dereferencing a null-pointer at the ctor call). Can I get back my ctor?

And a general question: what is the policy regarding potentially dead
code in clang? I guess in the meantime there are plenty of tools not
part of the clang distribution but built on top of its source code.

Best regards
Olaf