[cfe-dev] a basic question about stmt printPretty() and float point constant without "f"

Shuang GAO gaoshuang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:28:03 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I just started to learn Clang. I am trying to use clang (version 3.0) to
process code to extract some stmt and print them out.

When I use printPretty() of stmt for a stmt as following:

     x = 1.0f/3.0f;

I got

     x=1/3;

Would anyone help me to know what i should do to keep the ".0" in the
dumped code. I tried to look through PrintingPolicy struct, but have no
idea for this...

Thank you very much for reading this and looking forward to get your kindly
help.

Susan