[cfe-dev] Clang tooling and cross compiled code bases

Andrew McGregor andrewmcgr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:36:27 PDT 2012

I have an issue where I'm trying to use a libTooling based refactoring tool on a codebase that is intended for cross-compilation.  I have hacked together means to create a compile_commands.json, but the tool is ignoring -triple and -internal-isystem and therefore getting the sizes of many basic types wrong since my compile host is 64 bit and the target isn't.

Is there a straightforward way of resolving this?

Andrew