[cfe-dev] How to add and link new library to the existing clang libraries?

Mahesha HS mahesha.llvm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 04:19:40 PDT 2012

Hello All,

I want to add and link a new library like libClangOmp.a to the existing
clang libraries like libClangLex.a/libClangLex.a/etc so that it finally
becomes a part of libclang.so. What is the basic procedure to do so?
Currently, I am getting 'undefined reference'  linker error to a function
defined in libClangOmp.a and which is called from libClangLex.a. I must be
missing something to mention in makefiles?

--
mahesha