[cfe-dev] Tool programming. Where can I get default platform configuration ?

Y. Orçun Gökbulut orcun.gokbulut at zinekengine.com
Tue Sep 4 03:32:16 PDT 2012

Hi João,

Thank you so much for your reply and patch.

I have applied your patch and modified my driver according to your code. It
really automated things like getting system paths but I still got errors in
system headers (Visual Studio's c library).

I think problem is clang can not parse visual studio c library headers
becouse it could not found Microsoft specific type_info struct or
__CHAR_BIT__.

I just can figure out the difference between a clang driver with my own
code. They are doing the same thing. They are using compiler invocation so I
do it too. I'm really stuck.

Thank you,

Orçun