[cfe-dev] one question about CIrewriter.cpp

Rambo hunanlwm at sina.cn
Tue Oct 30 00:37:43 PDT 2012

Dear,
Thanks for giving me some beautiful advices,but I have some questions at
all.

Firstly,the sentence
"More precisely, the VisitStmt/VisitFooStmt is called by
WalkUpFromStmt/WalkUpFromFooStmt methods, which is invoked in
TraverseStmt/TraverseFooStmt",you meaning is that
WalkUpFromStmt/WalkUpFromFooStmt methods invoke the VisitStmt/VisitFooStmt
and WalkUpFromStmt/WalkUpFromFooStmt methods is called by
TraverseStmt/TraverseFooStmt?I don't understand how the
WalkUpFromStmt/WalkUpFromFooStmt methods be invoked.

Secordly,What the roles the macro DEF_TRAVERSE_STMT takes in this paper?

Lastly,If I want to rewriter this program(CIrewriter.cpp),What is methods of
class MyRecursiveASTVisitor
can i add?Please tell me the function of the methods if you have one!

Thanks your attention and I look forward you respose.

Rambo