[cfe-dev] Matching std::set::iterator

Gábor Horváth xazax.hun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 04:33:49 PDT 2012

Hi!

I think there is still no way to get the typedef type of a declaration
like:
std::set<int>::iterator it;

It is a ClassTemplateSpecializationDecl, and there is no way to get its
typedefType. A matchesTypedefName or a similar matcher could solve the
problem.

There is one more minor thing in the API, and I wonder if it is intended.

There is:
hasDeclaration matcher for constructExpr, callExpr and QualTypes, and there
is hasDecl for TypedefTypes. Maybe it would be more consistent to call both
hasDeclaration?

Thanks,
Gábor