[cfe-dev] LibTooling CMake Error

Mohammad Adil madil90 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 07:04:07 PDT 2012

   Thnx a lot. I didn't realize that I had to put my code in the extra
tools repository. But with your CMakeLists , it's working independently. I
have a few small issues though.
    I need to pass in a cpp file rather than the code in the command line.
How do I do that? I have tried modifying the parameters of runtooloncode
but they are not working. (I need to rewrite in that file)
   I need to find all the instances of a variable usage in a file. e.g.
Every place where 'x' was used. How can I do that?
   I am very grateful for your help.

Regards,
Adil

--