[cfe-dev] Run clang on multiple source files specified by wild card

Sujit Kamthe Sujit.Kamthe at kpitcummins.com
Fri Oct 19 01:40:28 PDT 2012

Hi,
According to my understanding currently we cannot run clang static analyzer on multiple source files (we can specify list of files separated by space but there is no support for wild card).
We cannot specify list of source files by some path pattern.
e.g. /home/sujit/source/*.c

Also if we can generate an XML report for the analysis which will contain all the violations or errors then it will be more helpful to present the report in nice looking HTML format.
A consolidated XML report should be generated for all the source files being analyzed.

Is it possible to implement this?

Regards,
Sujit Kamthe

[buildbox_logo]
Productivity & FE | Automotive and Engineering SBU | KPITCummins Infosystems Ltd|Board: +91 20 66525000 | Extn:3102 |Mobile:7709076120