[cfe-dev] Clang/LLVM Member Function Pointers size and behavior?

Devid DevOmem at web.de
Tue Oct 16 11:56:25 PDT 2012

To be more precise I am using Itanium NameMangling because  MS Mangling is
not ready.

Now we have MicrosoftCXXABI in CodeGen that is pretty empty and full of
FIXME:.
We also have ItaniumCXXABI in CodeGen that is responsible for Itanium ABI
and for ARM ABI this is a bit strange.

So one way could be to add  bool IsMSVC  to  ItaniumCXXABI.

ItaniumCXXABI::EmitLoadOfMemberFunctionPointer() seems to be best candidate
for my changes...