[cfe-dev] Clang/LLVM Member Function Pointers size and behavior?

Devid DevOmem at web.de
Tue Oct 16 10:34:11 PDT 2012

Thank for reply.

Well actually I am using ItaniumCXXABI for now and this work well except
this problem.

So I change ItaniumCXXABI::getMemberPointerSize() to always return 1.
The only point getMemberPointerSize() will be called is in
ASTContext::getTypeInfoImpl()

What need to be done so Member Function will be called in like this ?
MyMemberFunction(MyClass *ptr, int other_stuff);

> you need sizeof (which informs struct layout, etc.) to do the right thing
> as well.
Is  ASTContext::getTypeInfoImpl()  not responsible for sizeof() ?