[cfe-dev] recent change broke -fcatch-undefined-behavior

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Oct 15 10:55:15 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I see that there have been recent changes wrt -fcatch-undefined-behavior, and within the last week or so something changed such that my own build of clang (built with CMake on OS X) is unable to build simple programs that use -fcatch-undefined-behavior, I get link errors like:

  "___ubsan_handle_divrem_overflow", referenced from:
      _main in test-OSZvjm.o
  "___ubsan_handle_type_mismatch", referenced from:
      _main in test-OSZvjm.o

Any ideas why?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com