[cfe-dev] Newbie question

Simon Harris haruki_zaemon at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 05:45:47 PDT 2012

10+ years ago I wrote a whole slew of static analysis checks for Java including some code duplication checking, complexity metrics, etc.

I'm looking to port some or all of them to clang — for now specifically to check Objective-C code but there's no reason they couldn't be used for more than that.

I've successfully managed to get a skeleton checker compiled in and run but I'm now largely stumped.

My specific question to get me over the first hurdle is how to I get call backs when visiting a function/method declaration?

Sorry if this has all be asked before.

Simon