[cfe-dev] problem building clang tutorials

ramneek onewastedlife at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:33:52 PST 2012

>From what i know, its about ordering of your libraries while linking than missing library.. In my current test program attached is how i ordering libraries (ofc i don't need all the libraries but i didn't have time to figure out which ones and some are repeats etc.. who cares!.. its just a test)..
Hope this helps..

"/usr/local/lib/libclang.a /usr/local/lib/libclangAnalysis.a /usr/local/lib/libclangARCMigrate.a /usr/local/lib/libclangAST.a /usr/local/lib/libclangASTMatchers.a /usr/local/lib/libclangBasic.a /usr/local/lib/libclangCodeGen.a /usr/local/lib/libclangDriver.a /usr/local/lib/libclangEdit.a /usr/local/lib/libclangFrontend.a /usr/local/lib/libclangFrontendTool.a /usr/local/lib/libclangLex.a /usr/local/lib/libclangParse.a /usr/local/lib/libclangRewriteCore.a /usr/local/lib/libclangRewriteFrontend.a /usr/local/lib/libclangSema.a /usr/local/lib/libclangSerialization.a /usr/local/lib/libclangStaticAnalyzerCheckers.a /usr/local/lib/libclangStaticAnalyzerCore.a /usr/local/lib/libclangStaticAnalyzerFrontend.a /usr/local/lib/libclangTooling.a -lc++ -lc -lm -lstdc++.6 -lLLVMAnalysis -lLLVMArchive -lLLVMARMAsmParser -lLLVMARMAsmPrinter -lLLVMARMCodeGen -lLLVMARMDesc -lLLVMARMDisassembler -lLLVMARMInfo -lLLVMAsmParser -lLLVMAsmPrinter -lLLVMBitReader -lLLVMBitWriter -lLLVMCodeGen -lLLVMCor!
 e -lLLVMC
ppBackendCodeGen -lLLVMCppBackendInfo -lLLVMDebugInfo -lLLVMExecutionEngine -lLLVMHexagonAsmPrinter -lLLVMHexagonCodeGen -lLLVMHexagonDesc -lLLVMHexagonInfo -lLLVMInstCombine -lLLVMInstrumentation -lLLVMInterpreter -lLLVMipa -lLLVMipo -lLLVMJIT -lLLVMLinker -lLLVMMBlazeAsmParser -lLLVMMBlazeAsmPrinter -lLLVMMBlazeCodeGen -lLLVMMBlazeDesc -lLLVMMBlazeDisassembler -lLLVMMBlazeInfo -lLLVMMC -lLLVMMCDisassembler -lLLVMMCJIT -lLLVMMCParser -lLLVMMipsAsmParser -lLLVMMipsAsmPrinter -lLLVMMipsCodeGen -lLLVMMipsDesc -lLLVMMipsDisassembler -lLLVMMipsInfo -lLLVMMSP430AsmPrinter -lLLVMMSP430CodeGen -lLLVMMSP430Desc -lLLVMMSP430Info -lLLVMNVPTXAsmPrinter -lLLVMNVPTXCodeGen -lLLVMNVPTXDesc -lLLVMNVPTXInfo -lLLVMObject -lLLVMPowerPCAsmPrinter -lLLVMPowerPCCodeGen -lLLVMPowerPCDesc -lLLVMPowerPCInfo -lLLVMRuntimeDyld -lLLVMScalarOpts -lLLVMSelectionDAG -lLLVMSparcCodeGen -lLLVMSparcDesc -lLLVMSparcInfo -lLLVMSupport -lLLVMTableGen -lLLVMTarget -lLLVMTransformUtils -lLLVMVectorize -lLLVMX86A!
 smParser
-lLLVMX86AsmPrinter -lLLVMX86CodeGen -lLLVMX86Desc -lLLVMX86Disassembler -lLLVMX86Info -lLLVMX86Utils -lLLVMXCoreCodeGen -lLLVMXCoreDesc -lLLVMXCoreInfo -lclang -lclangAST"
--
ramneek