[cfe-dev] Define new pragma in Clang

Tigran sargtigran at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 04:56:31 PST 2012

Hi,

I have a similar task as you posted here, (to add a new pragma in clang,
attach it to the loop and generate a metadata in LLVM IR) and I want to ask
you if have handled it, please tell me

1. How can i pass the information from pragma (say a number) to the CodeGen
class. I have added the handler class and functions, but I cant find a way
to pass the info from Sema class to CodeGen.

2. How can I attach the pragma to the specified loop in clang so as after i
can recover that information in LLVM IR.

Thanks a lot.
Tigran