[cfe-dev] Introducing cfe-users mailing list!

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 14 19:06:32 PST 2012

Quick, before it's too late!: call it `clang-users`.

"those who need help using clang" are the ones who most need to *not*
be confused by `cfe-`. For the sake of our users, please rename this;
it adds an extra step of confusion that would simply "disappear" if it
were named appropriately. Also, names should be self-documenting :)

-- Sean Silva