[cfe-dev] Problems in latest clang build

madil90 madil90 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:00:33 PST 2012

Hi,
   I am using clang to write a source refactoring tool. Before clang was
updated recently ( one major change was that CompilerInvocation::ToArgs was
removed), my program worked fine. I had to update clang because I re
installed windows. When I build my program on the latest build (after
removing part that uses ToArgs), the code works similar to before but gives
weird errors at the end. Is there any way I can get clang without these
recent changes? It would also be very helpful to have ToArgs back? Finally,
if I have installed clang using cmake, how do I uninstall it (if i need to
install another version).

Regards,
Adil