[cfe-dev] clang

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:29:20 PST 2012

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Janina <janina.siemer at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> if I build the ast from a C++ Code, some Nodes are not in the ast. Is it
> possible that clang canĀ“t read every Element from a C++ Code?

Could you show some complete examples of the issue you're discussing?
(a simple, but complete, piece of code as well as the command(s) you
ran (you might want to try clang -cc1 -ast-dump as discussed here:
http://clang.llvm.org/docs/IntroductionToTheClangAST.html ) & the
output you got & the output you expected)