[cfe-dev] Add a parameter to FunctionDecl

madil90 madil90 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:27:01 PST 2012

Hi,
   I am using clang to create and parse an AST. I have a function in an
ASTVisitor called "VisitFunctionDecl" which gives me a functiondecl object.
I need to add a new parameter to this declaration in source code e.g.

int foo()
{

}

  should be converted to

int foo(int a)
{
}

   I need to find the location just before the ending bracket. Is there any
way to do that? Also, can I ensure that the new parameter being added
doesn't conflict with some variable in the function?

Regards,
Adil