[cfe-dev] SPIR BoF Session at 2012 LLVM Developers Conference

Ouriel, Boaz boaz.ouriel at intel.com
Tue Nov 6 08:30:36 PST 2012

Hi All,

In this session we would like to talk about SPIR size_t/ptrdiff_t approach and get feedback about it.
Guy has prepared a patch that demonstrates some of the changes in Clang and we hope to have a good discussion based on it.

In addition, we are interested in meeting others who care about the concept of SPIR and would like to learn more about their usages.

Cheers,
Boaz