[cfe-dev] [cfe-commits] Cilk Plus Extension for Clang

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Mon Nov 5 23:14:38 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Wei,

I'd like to voice my support for this; I think that having Cilk Plus support in Clang will be very useful. I look forward to seeing the interesting patches ;)

Can you comment on what, if any, optimizations will be important for supporting Cilk Plus; either in the frontend or in the backend (or both).

 -Hal

> Thanks!
>
> Wei Pan
>
> Software Engineer