[cfe-dev] More C++11 Migration Tools

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Thu Nov 1 11:06:18 PDT 2012

On 10/31/2012 10:33 AM, Douglas Gregor wrote:

> Yes, we'd like to have a single "C++11 migrator" binary that can do
> multiple transforms. And I *definitely* think it's good to start with
> the simpler transformations, so we can get the basic architecture in
> place without having to also work on a ton of logic for individual
> migration steps.
I would suggest that we get the tools submitted to a shared repository
in their current form before trying to merge them.  This was the tools
are available to anyone who wants to use them while the merge work is
happening.

I'd also vote in favor of the feature-by-feature enable and disable.

Yours,
Philip Reames