[cfe-dev] How can I read clang::TypeLocVisitor::Visit() ?

Bill White bill.white at griggsinst.com
Thu Nov 1 07:56:38 PDT 2012

I've been thinking about this recently.  I think this github gist sheds
some light on the hierarchy.

git://gist.github.com/3994085.git
https://gist.github.com/3994085

The code here is not really C++ code.  However, if you preprocess it you
get a graphviz
graph which has the type hierarchy.  The gist has the details.