[cfe-dev] How to create diff beetwen clang analyses?

Marcin Mirosław marcin at mejor.pl
Mon May 21 03:46:07 PDT 2012

Hello!
I can't see cfe-users mailinglist so i assume cfe-dev should be good
place for user to ask question about clang usage. I hope i'm right.
I'm thinking about creating automatic tool to create clang analyse every
commit/every period of time. I'd like to do comparising beetwen reports
to know if new commits brings something unwanted in code. Ideally it
would be to see what errors was fixed and what wrong appears with new
commit. But id would be enough to see new warnings. I've got no idea how
to parse html to create usefull diff.
Is known any tool to create something like this?
Regards,
Marcin