[cfe-dev] C++ AMP

Rahul Garg rahulgarg44 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:40:08 PDT 2012

I agree. This was my response (which I forgot to send to list earlier):

Thanks for the response! I am more interested in looking at AMP on
Linux or OSX actually. Looking at AMP's specification, it should be
possible to implement most of it on top of OpenCL, except the Direct3D
specific bits that are optional in the spec anyway.  I guess I will
keep a lookout for such projects in the future.

thanks,
Rahul