[cfe-dev] How to compile using Clang?

Michal Stefanow mstefanow at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:41:35 PDT 2012

On 4 May 2012 08:19, Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail.com> wrote:

> make CXXFLAGS=-v
>
> This will pass the -v flag to clang, causing it to print the
> directories where headers are searched, among other things. Perhaps
> this will help understand why the compiler doesn't find sys/types.h (I
> suspect this option:  -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk).

That is actually very good hint :)

Here is full output: http://pastebin.com/HhVEVLTG

Most important parts:
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 .
 deps/
 deps/http-parser
 deps/json_spirit
 /usr/bin/../lib/clang/3.1/include
End of search list.
In file included from deps/http-parser/http_parser.c:21:
deps/http-parser/http_parser.h:28:10: fatal error: 'sys/types.h' file not
found
#include <sys/types.h>

***

https://www.google.com/search?q=makefile+include+path

I haven't used makefiles for a while - can you help me solving this
"puzzle"? :)

Thanks
Michal