[cfe-dev] decent manual for clang

Ran Regev Ran.Regev at ecitele.com
Tue May 1 22:43:54 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I'm looking for a *full* user manual for clang.
I can find few things under clang --help
I can find few more here: http://clang.llvm.org/docs/UsersManual.html

But not everything is present.
For instance, the -g, -ggdb and alike are not listed.

Is there a man page for clang, or a web page that I missed?

Thanks,

Ran.

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.