[cfe-dev] Version agnostic path search for mingw

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Sun Mar 25 14:11:45 PDT 2012

Hi Chandler,

> Is someone signing up to do this work? I'm tempted to suggest that we
> shouldn't support this functionality at all unless the support is done in
> the right...
I don't think this is a good "view". Right now we do not have anything
which works more or less fine on windows at all. This is definitely a
regression from llvm-gcc times, when everything just worked out of the
box. So, having "some" is much better than nothing.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov