[cfe-dev] GSoC 2012 project idea: PDB format support.

Svyatoslav Kuzmich svatoslav1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 01:45:24 PDT 2012

Thank you for suggestions. I also found book: Undocumented windows 2000
secrets <http://undocumented.rawol.com/>. Its outdated but contains some
information about PDB structure. It also has an open-source PDB explorer
(probably outdated too).  Unfortunately I have no official documentation.

I agree project is too big for one student. That's why I'd like to propose
only a part. Maybe there is a student who want to cooperate? It would be
nice to divide the project into parts and do it together.

Svyatoslav Kuzmich