[cfe-dev] Clang Microsoft CXX ABI support?

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Fri Mar 23 14:01:59 PDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Eli Friedman <eli.friedman at gmail.com>wrote:

> None of the core clang developers is doing any work on the Microsoft
> ABI; filing bugs isn't going to change that.

While none of the core developers are, there are few regular contributors
who are looking into this. Certainly, filing bugs doesn't do anything in
and of itself, but if you and/or others are planning to work on these bugs,
tracking them in bugzilla seems reasonable to me...

The thing we don't want are bugs which literally no one is going to ever
close; my hope is that this is not the case here.