[cfe-dev] Basic source-to-source transformation with Clang

Satya Prakash Prasad satyaprakash.prasad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:15:46 PDT 2012

Thanks for your response but I am using g++ compiler:

g++ rewritersample.cpp -fno-rtti -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -o rewritersample \
                -Illvm/build/include <paths>
-Lllvm/build/Release+Asserts/lib(s)

Is there any compiler option that I need to add?

Please let me know how to overcome the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prakash