[cfe-dev] [libclang] Is there any method like get_children (python cindex) available for libclang or alternative to print the tree structure by the traversal method?

Carlos Andrade carlosviansi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:48:30 PDT 2012

Thank you Gregory! I am very happy to know that! The available methods on
3.1 work just as fine on the code so I am fine for now! I might be using
other functionalities in a near feature from lib clang which might not be
on the current python interface so I will for sure check on this :)

I very much appreciate your offer on fast-tracking any specific features
and will keep that in mind!

Best Regards,

Carlos Andrade
http://carlosandrade.co