[cfe-dev] Lion wont boot anymore

Matthias Dörfelt hi at mokafolio.de
Sun Jun 17 16:27:07 PDT 2012

Hi. I compiled libc++ r138961 and installed it according to the   Instructions. Things worked just fine so i assumed the Build is valid. Anyways now that i try to reboot it wont go past the apple so things seem pretty bad. I can access the osx Partition through Windows (Not sure if the permissions work though) so is there any way to fix this? If not, how can i make sure that a Build is valid the next time so it wont break Lion?

Sorry for the rooky question. Any help welcome!