[cfe-dev] clang.dll linked to Visual Studio 2010

sanforrh ryansanford4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 21:06:04 PDT 2012

Hi,
I have created a clang.dll file through the visual studio build. I want to
now link the clang.dll file to visual studio and within a GUI window in
visual studio, when I type an input path to a c file it'll be compiled by
clang. How should I go about this? I have my GUI window essentially I just
am lost on how I can link the dll to visual studio and then use clang to
compile file paths that have been inputted through the GUI. Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks