[cfe-dev] C# Wrapper for Clang's C API

MrUnleaded mrunleaded at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:00:04 PDT 2012

Hello, I have been working on a C# wrapper for Clang and it is coming along
well so far but I have run into a problem with a particular kind of Cursor.

When I run into CXCursor_IntegerLiteral cursors I am not sure how I can
obtain the literal that the cursor refers to using the API. I have looked
through llvm a bit to try and find an answer but I have yet to find a
solution.

Is there a simple way to grab the number or value from the Cursor using the
C api?

I have a similar question in regards to the CXCursor_BinaryOperator kind. I
am unsure as to how to determine what type of operator it is.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Kevin