[cfe-dev] CompilationDatabase support added to libclang and python binding

Arnaud de Grandmaison arnaud.allarddegrandmaison at parrot.com
Mon Jun 11 01:32:54 PDT 2012

Hi Manuel,

I am done adding the CompilationDatabase functionality to libclang
(first patch)
and the python binding (second patch).

With respect to our last email exchange :
 - comments have been modified to be futureproof with respect to
database actual format.
 - the python binding is using exceptions for operations which have failed
 - tests have been added for the libclang part as well as the python binding

The tests are making an assumption I am not totally happy with : in case
a file has several CompileCommands, the tests expect to get the
CompileCommands in the same order they appear in the database.

In c-index-test, I have added a 'dirname' function for use on Windows
platforms, assuming that if 'basename' is not available, than 'dirname'
would not. I do not know if this is necessary, and I have not tested it
as I have no windows platform available.

Cheers,

--
Arnaud de Grandmaison